- Are you an overworked communicator?
- Or a magazine editor craving captivating content?
- Do you want in-depth interviews but don’t have the bandwidth?
- Do you need regular press releases and media advisories?
- Want to commit to timely newsletters, blog posts, and principal features?
Answer Key, Answer McKie
I’m your freelance institutional support. I craft compelling and optimized features, newsletters, eblasts, blogs, bios, websites, annual reports, marketing materials, press releases, media alerts, scripts, speeches, and more.
I write about education and nonprofits, history, public relations and marketing, as well as design, activism, travel, culture and the humanities including film, theater, and museums.
I’ve been an educator and college lecturer for decades, in critical reading, creative writing, and public relations, so I bring experience from the trenches to your writing projects. I execute everything English on the page and the stage.
- Ghostwriter for op-eds and bylines
- Writer, interviewer, researcher for 1,500+ reviews and features for ThirdCoastReview and EDGEMediaNetwork
- Editor, Perspective & Reed (broke submissions records for the oldest literary journal west of the Mississippi)
- Writer and reader on the radio and at live literature events
- Created and produced 7-week Kill Your Darlings live lit series
- 70th Annual Philadelphia Writers Conference, Mabel Love Memorial Scholarship
- Chicago Dramatists, M.E.H. Lewis Memorial Fund Scholarship
- Interviewed GWAR