- Are you an overworked academic communicator?
- Or an alumni magazine editor craving captivating content?
- Do you want in-depth interviews but don’t have the bandwidth?
- Do you need regular press releases and media advisories?
- Want to commit to timely newsletters, blog posts, and faculty features?
Answer Key, Answer McKie
If you’re a college, university, school or education provider, I’m your freelance institutional support. I create features, newsletters, eblasts, blogs, bios, websites, marketing materials, press releases, media alerts, scripts, speeches.
I write about education and nonprofits, public relations and marketing, as well as the scholastic aspects of design, activism, travel, culture and the humanities including film, theater, museums.
I’ve been an educator and college lecturer for decades, in critical reading, creative writing, and public relations, so I bring experience from the trenches to your writing projects. I help execute everything English on the page and on the stage.
- Writer, interviewer, researcher for 700+ reviews and features at ThirdCoastReview and EDGEMediaNetwork (search under Louise Adams)
- Editor for Perspective Magazine; and, at Reed, broke issue submissions records for the oldest literary journal west of the Mississippi
- Writer and reader on the radio and at live literature events; created and produced 7-week Kill Your Darlings run
- 70th Annual Philadelphia Writers Conference, Mabel Love Memorial Scholarship
- Chicago Dramatists, M.E.H. Lewis Memorial Fund Scholarship
- I’ve interviewed GWAR